The water jug or Hydria is a form of pottery that you would have often seen depicted in Greek imagery (think Disney’s Hercules). The earliest found examples of the Hydria have rounded shoulders and full bodies, much like the Indian Ghada. This vessel is a lovely amalgamation of the two and simplified to suit. Use it as you will.
Developed in collaboration with Windglaze Ceramics & made in Pondicherry
- Dispatch time: 3 - 5 days
- Designed by Tula Home
- Dimensions: 5”(W) x 6”(H) x 3"(W)
- Material: Hand-coiled Stoneware, porcelain slip, glaze
- Each piece is hand-made, slight variations in size and proportion are normal.
- No COD available on this product!