Returns & Exchanges
Returns and Refunds
Offering a smooth and hassle-free experience to you is our top priority. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the product(s) you’ve received, we are happy to accept returns and issue refunds/replacements. Please read the information on this page for guidance and instructions on returning your products.
How do I know if an item is eligible for return?
At House Of Objects, we strictly follow international standards. We check, re-check and then check again before we ship. Yet, it does so happen that you may occasionally wish to return/exchange your purchase, we offer a 48 hours no-questions-asked return policy, i.e., you can place a return request within 48 hours of receiving your order, so long as the returned products are unused, unwashed, and have all their original packaging and tags intact. To schedule the return/exchange,
call us at +91 9819127725 or email us at email@example.com
However, there are certain exceptions to this policy wherein we will not be able to process a return and refund your money:
- Certain products for which the product page explicitly states as “Final Sale”. We recommend you read the product-specific return policy on each product’s page on our website.
- Any returned item that is received in damaged condition, or with parts missing, or is not in its original condition.
- Any item where the return request is initiated more than 48 hours after delivery.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Items purchased during Sale events or using discount codes are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Do you offer reverse pickups? Are there any additional charges for this service?
- We offer a reverse-pickup service for many, but not all pin codes. In case you choose to arrange for a reverse pick-up, a nominal restocking fee of ₹100 per product will be deducted from the total refund amount. Please note that COD orders will be charged ₹200 as restocking fees.
- If your pin code is not serviceable, don’t worry. You can still return the product(s) by shipping them to us at 12, Shriji Krupa, Swastik Society, N.S. Road 2, Juhu, Mumbai - 400056. In such cases, restocking fees will not be charged.
What if I have received a damaged product?
- We are committed to ensuring that your products reach you safely and securely. However, in the rare event that you have received a damaged or incorrect product, please submit a return request within 48 hours of receiving your order. Once the refund request is approved, we will you provide free replacement / refund as applicable. Please mention your order number when you reach out to us.
What about the refundable amount?
You will receive a store credit in the form of a discount voucher that will be valid for a period of 6 months on future purchases.
The entire value of the discount code must be consumed in one single order, and it cannot be applied across multiple orders.
Finally, please note that only the product cost (less restocking fee, if applicable) will be refundable. Costs related to shipping, COD charges, custom packaging, etc. will not be eligible for a refund.
We have resumed shipping to most locations, including red zones. Keeping in mind government guidelines and safety considerations for our customers and employees, please note the following temporary changes to our shipping and returns policies:
1. Delivery of non-essential goods is not allowed in designated containment areas. We request you to check the status of your delivery location before placing the order.
2. Delivery may take longer than usual. There could be a possible delay of 24-72 hours in dispatch and delivery. We appreciate your patience and understanding in such cases.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
- We will continue to offer a free replacement in case the product received is damaged or broken. To raise a request for replacement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days of order delivery (please mention your order number and include a few images of the damaged/broken item.)
4. Given these unprecedented times, our highest priority continues to remain the safety of customers and employees. We and our courier partners have enforced precautionary measures at our warehouse including social distancing and regular sanitisation.