Designed by Rugberry & showcasing a modern & minimalist design, You'd never know that our Scandi rug has its origins in recycled plastic bottles. Soft underfoot and deftly woven, the handcrafted rug imitates the look of a fine wool floor covering right down to the fringed edges.
The classic geometry takes shape in white and two tones of grey, layering a row of large, overlapping diamonds over a field dotted with small white diamonds. Easy to care for, this rug lives indoors or out, where it can be cleaned with a spray from the garden house.
- Hand Woven | Binded Edges | Indoor & Outdoor Rug
- Material - PET Yarn (Recycled Plastic Bottles)
- Dimensions - 3 x 5 feet; 2.5 x 9 feet; 5 x 8 feet; 6 x 9 feet; 8 x 10 feet; 9 x 12 feet
- Care Instructions:
- Clean liquid and water spills immediately - blot with a clean dry sponge or cloth; Do not rub the stain.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture
- Do not wash; Gently vacuum the rug once or twice weekly with a brush attachment
- Do not use an abrasive rotary brush head as this may damage to the rug
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange.
- No COD available on this product!