Despite India being the largest producer of banana fibre in the world, banana fibre, a by-product of banana waste, was not a popular natural fibre until recently. However, with an increased interest in bio-awareness and sustainable resource management, this fibre is fast growing in popularity and its uses are being incorporated into industries such as paper, apparel, rug-making, etc.
The MANDAL napkin ring is made with hand-twisted naturally dyed banana fibre that is crocheted by the crafts-people of The Kishkinda Trust.
- Dispatch time: 3 - 5 days
- Designed by Tula Home
- Dimensions: 2"(Dia) x 2.5"(H)
- Material: Naturally dyed banana fiber
- Made in Anegundi, Karnataka
- No COD available on this product!