Showcasing layers of Enigmatic blues, our Indigo Linen Table Napkins by Saphed are synonymous with purity and freshness. Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat, this set is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace.
A table setting is incomplete without a runner, in a contrasting hue. Whether you're planning a feast or want to highlight your dining space, our pure linen runners work as an ideal accent.
Note: Wash bright colours separately for the first wash or two, they may run excess colour. No colour-fading.
- Material - 100% Linen (Sustainable & Eco Friendly), European flax — a natural fibre
- Standard Size - 40 x 160 cm
- Great for your skin - anti-static with its own pH balance
- Care Instructions
- Always Pre-wash New Linens Before Using
- Segregate dark linen from light linen & dry gently
- Iron while still damp & do not store in plastic
Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash
- No COD available on this product!