Showcasing layers of Enigmatic blues, our Indigo Linen Table Napkins by Saphed are synonymous with purity and freshness. Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat, this set is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace.
Crafted in India from 100% linen, it is the perfect backdrop for intimate occasions set in the comfort of your homes. They act as a finishing touch to your table setting. Lightweight and absorbent, they're easy to maintain and sleek in appearance. They come with a thick hem detailing and earthy textures; pair them with a pure linen tablecloth and runners to complete the look.
Note: Wash bright colours separately for the first wash or two, they may run excess colour. No colour-fading.
- Includes: Set of 4 Napkins
- Material - 100% Linen (Sustainable & Eco Friendly), European flax — a natural fibre
- Standard Size - 40 x 40 cm
- Great for your skin - anti-static with its own pH balance
- Care Instructions
- Always Pre-wash New Linens Before Using
- Segregate dark linen from light linen & dry gently
- Iron while still damp & do not store in plastic
Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash
- No COD available on this product!