Designed by Rugberry, our Colour Palette Rug redefines traditional Kelim craftsmanship and combines it with our design language with a strong sense for geometric shapes.
The weaving technique is 'Punja' loom – a traditional and manual loom and one of the oldest weaving techniques. Also, the wool yarn is hand-dyed, and some shade variation may occur due to the nature of wool and dye. The Kelim weave and the wool yarns have a unique, coarse feel. This is part of the characteristic of the traditional kelim rugs.
- Punja Loom | Kelim Rug | Binded Edges
- Material - Wool
- Dimensions - 80 x 140cm; 140 x 200cm; 160 x 250cm
- Care Instructions:
- Clean liquid and water spills immediately - blot with a clean dry sponge or cloth; Do not rub the stain.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture
- Do not wash; Gently vacuum the rug once or twice weekly with a brush attachment
- Do not use an abrasive rotary brush head as this may damage to the rug
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange.
- No COD available on this product!