Made in the ceramics capital of India, Khurja, the CHAAPA mug is our attempt at finding uniqueness in uniformity. Although these plates are moulded, by approaching them with a splatter style glaze, the playfulness of handmade is kept intact. Also incorporated is a singular dot of gold vermeil that is painted on at random as an unexpected but pleasant surprise.
- Dispatch time: 3 - 5 days
- Designed by Tula Home
- Dimensions: 4"(Dia) x 5”(W) x 3 1/2”(H)
- Material: Ceramic, gold vermeil
- Made in Khurja, Utter Pradesh
- No COD available on this product!