We have resumed shipping to most locations, including red zones. Keeping in mind government guidelines and safety considerations for our customers and employees, please note the following temporary changes to our shipping and returns policies:
1. Delivery of non-essential goods is not allowed in designated containment areas. We request you to check the status of your delivery location before placing the order.
2. Delivery may take longer than usual. There could be a possible delay of 24-72 hours in dispatch and delivery. We appreciate your patience and understanding in such cases.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
- We will continue to offer a free replacement in case the product received is damaged or broken. To raise a request for replacement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days of order delivery (please mention your order number and include a few images of the damaged/broken item.)
4. Given these unprecedented times, our highest priority continues to remain the safety of customers and employees. We and our courier partners have enforced precautionary measures at our warehouse including social distancing and regular sanitisation.